Cookies are small strings of text which are exchanged between a server and the web client. They are used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and store specific information concerning users who access the server. This website uses the following types of cookies:
Technical cookies (which require no consent under applicable law)
This website uses technical cookies to save the user’s session and to perform other actions which are strictly necessary for the website’s operation, for example, in relation to traffic distribution. Cookies may also be used to save your browsing preferences and improve your browsing experience. For example, these cookies include cookies to set the language and currency or to allow the website owner to manage aggregate and anonymous statistics. Technical cookies also include “Web Analytics”, used to collect statistics anonymously and in aggregate form on the visitors’ use of the website.
Please note that technical cookies, considering their use by the www.intesasanpaolo.com website for configuration purposes only, also include the Adobe “s_*” cookies.
Google cookies (analytics and reCAPTCHA) are used by our website for purely technical purposes. However, the possibility that Google traces their use to those users that hold a Google account cannot be ruled out. For Google’s full policy please go to the link in the “Third Party Cookies” section.
Cookies for which consent is required:
- Cookies managed directly by the owner
PURPOSE OF COOKIE
Customise the commercial information on the website based on your interests.
For customers who log in to the online banking area with their personal identification codes, the information obtained by the cookie may be aggregated with information already held by the Bank and - on the basis of the consent provided - may also be used to complete the customer’s personal profile.
Disabling the IntesaSanpaoloTracciatura cookie automatically also excludes Adobe “s_*” cookies, which the website uses only for technical purposes in its domain.
- Cookies managed by third parties
Cookies managed by third parties are also installed via this website. All the cookie types listed below are included with the name of the third parties who manage them, and for each one of these a link is provided to the page where information on data processing is provided, and where users can opt out of cookies.
Below are the main categories of cookies managed by third parties:
Advertising profiling cookies: used to deliver interest-based advertising through Internet browsing.
Retargeting cookies: used to send advertisements to people who have previously visited this website.
Social Network Cookies: used to share content on social networks.
Statistics cookies: used by third parties to manage browsing statistics.
PURPOSE OF COOKIEFURTHER INFORMATION
• Deliver interest-based advertising through Internet browsing
• Send advertisements to people who have previously visited this website
• Manage browsing statistics
• Personalise content
• Improve browsing experience
• Provide personalised and more appropriate communications. This personalisation is also based on the browsing behaviour of the Bank’s customer on third party websites with which AdForm has signed agreements for the installation of its cookie
• The browsing data obtained by AdForm even on third party websites may also be communicated to the Bank and - for customers who log into the online banking area with their personal identification codes - the information obtained by the cookie may be aggregated with information already held by the Bank and - on the basis of the consent provided - may also be used to complete the customer’s personal profile
• Monitor and measure the use of the Intesa Sanpaolo website by the user (e.g. analysing the user’s interactions with the content of the homepage and counting the products most viewed)
•To prevent the storage of the above cookies and/or to disable them, the user may follow the procedure provided at the following link: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html
Managing cookies from your browser settings
This website functions best when cookies are enabled. However, you can decide to disable cookies on your computer.
For information on how to change cookie settings, select the browser you are using:
LINK TO COOKIE MANAGEMENT
If you completely disable cookies, you may disable some of the website’s features. Even with all cookies disabled, your browser will still store a small amount of information, required for the website’s basic features.