Cookies are short strings of text that are configured and saved by the website visited in the user’s browser. The cookie stores information that the website is able to use when it is browsed. The main purpose of the cookies is to provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies can be first or third-party cookies.
First-party cookies are those that are saved directly by the website you visit and whose information remains available only within the website. They generally record information such as the number of page sessions or views. On the contrary, third-party cookies are set in the browser from domains other than the one browsed.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
The user's consent is not required for these cookies, as they are necessary for the use of the website and the provision of services.
Anonymised analytic cookies
The website uses the Adobe Analytics tool to analyse user interactions and provide a series of aggregated statistics (the number of visitors, average time spent, origin, most viewed content, etc.). In order to protect our users, we have chosen to apply anonymisation settings to prevent third parties from collecting individual information.
The user’s consent is not required for these cookies either.
Profiling cookies (for which consent is required)
Profiling cookies are used to link specific, identified or identifiable individuals to behavioural profiles, used to customise services and send targeted advertising messages, i.e. according to the preferences expressed when browsing the internet.
In this section you can check and, if necessary, change the status of your consent to the installation of first and third-party profiling cookies. If consent is denied or not given (e.g. by closing the banner by clicking "x"), these cookies are not installed.
Below are the first-party and third-party profiling cookies used by this website:
- Cookies managed directly by the controller
Purpose of cookie
Customise the commercial information on the website based on your interests.
For customers who log in to the online banking area with their personal identification codes, the information obtained by the cookie may be aggregated with information already held by the Bank and - on the basis of the consent provided - may also be used to complete the customer’s personal profile.
- Cookies managed by third parties
PURPOSE OF COOKIE
• Deliver interest-based advertising through Internet browsing
• Send advertisements to people who have previously visited this website
• Manage browsing statistics
• Personalise content
• Improve browsing experience
• Provide personalised and more appropriate communications. This personalisation is also based on the browsing behaviour of the Bank’s customer on third party websites with which AdForm has signed agreements for the installation of its cookie
• The browsing data obtained by AdForm even on third party websites may also be communicated to the Bank and - for customers who log into the online banking area with their personal identification codes - the information obtained by the cookie may be aggregated with information already held by the Bank and - on the basis of the consent provided - may also be used to complete the customer’s personal profile.
• Customise the commercial information on the website based on your interests.
• For customers who log in to the online banking area with their personal identification codes, the information obtained by the cookie may be aggregated with information already held by the Bank and - on the basis of the consent provided - may also be used to complete the customer’s personal profile.
• Monitor and measure the use of the Intesa Sanpaolo website by the user.
To prevent the storage of the above cookies and/or to disable them, the user may follow the procedure provided at the following link: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html
Managing cookies from your browser settings
This website functions best when cookies are enabled. However, you can decide to disable cookies on your computer.
For information on how to change cookie settings, select the browser you are using:
LINK TO COOKIE MANAGEMENT
If you completely disable cookies, you may disable some of the website’s features. Even with all cookies disabled, your browser will still store a small amount of information, required for the website’s basic features.
Cookies downloaded from this website will be valid for 12 months, after which time you will be required to give your consent again.
If you close the banner by clicking "x" without indicating your acceptance or otherwise of the profiling cookies, your consent may be requested again after a period of not less than 6 months.
However, you may be asked for your consent again if the processing conditions change significantly (e.g. new third parties are involved), or if it is impossible for the site to know whether the cookies have already been stored on your device (e.g. if you choose to delete the cookies installed on your device).
You can view and change your consent at any time through this page.